No products in the cart.
- a) “Purchaser” means the company or entity purchasing the products from Skunkworx Computers Ltd NZBN 6713940.
b)”Products” means the products and/or services supplied by Skunkworx Computers Ltd.
2. Prices and Order
- a) Skunkworx Computers Ltd will use its best endeavors to keep its purchasers informed of the current prices. But prices may be altered without prior notice.
- b) The purchase price for the product is as per Skunkworx Computers Ltd quoted price.
All purchase orders must clearly state the following: Date, Purchaser Name, Invoice Address, Delivery Address, Order Number, Contact Name & Telephone Number, Product Description, Quantity.
- c) Skunkworx Computers Ltd reserves the right to disapprove orders generated with unacceptable prices due to network errors, hacking, supplier mistakes and code errors.
3. Payment and Credit
- a) Unless Skunkworx Computers Ltd has agreed to extend credit to purchaser, payment is to be made in cash on delivery. Payment by any type of bank transfer will not be considered payment until the payment has been fully cleared into Skunkworx Computers Ltd bank account.
- b) Credit limits are established by Skunkworx Computers Ltd and confirmed in writing. Skunkworx Computers Ltd reserves the right at all times without notice and at its sole discretion to: refuse to grant credit; discontinue credit; require fresh application/personal guarantee(s) to be submitted; charge interest and all debt collection costs on any balance remaining outstanding after the due date.
- c) For those approved purchasers who qualify for the extension of credit, our terms are net maximum 7 days from date of invoice.
- d) Purchaser indemnify Skunkworx Computers Ltd against all costs, expenses, damages or claims arising in any way where purchaser have failed to comply with any one of these terms, as modified from time to time.
4. Freight and Insurance
- a) All prices quoted in the published price list do not include freight, handling or insurance costs. These will show separately on official Skunkworx Computers Ltd invoices. Purchasers agree to pay all delivery costs.
- b) Purchasers are responsible for insurance and risk in the products from the time they are received by you or your agent.
- c) Where goods appear to be damaged or missing, purchaser must contact the carrier and Skunkworx Computers Ltd.
- d) All claims for shortage during delivery must be to the carrier within 7 days of the date of delivery.
- a) Property and ownership in all products will remain with Skunkworx Computers Ltd until full payment received from purchaser.
- b) Skunkworx Computers Ltd does not authorize any purchaser to use Skunkworx Computers Ltd or the manufacturer’s trademarks names or associated materials.
- c) The purchaser will not disclose or permit the disclosure of any information concerning the Products or Skunkworx Computers Ltd business affairs, and acknowledges that these are trade secrets and are commercially sensitive.
- d) Purchaser will undertake to advise Skunkworx Computers Ltd immediately when it becomes aware of any unauthorized use or attempted use by any person, of the trade marks or other intellectual property rights of Skunkworx Computers Ltd.
- a) Skunkworx Computers Ltd reserves the right to withhold or refuse warranty service whilst the purchaser’s credit account is in arrears.
- b) All products purchased from Skunkworx Computers Ltd are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. Please refer to published price list for warranty details and the specified repair period for each product.
- c) Skunkworx Computers Ltd will provide warranty service only in respect to products that were supplied by Skunkworx Computers Ltd.
- d) No warranty is expressed or implied as to the quality or fitness of the products for any particular purpose or otherwise.
- e) Skunkworx Computers Ltd will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury to the purchaser or to any other person or to the property of the purchaser or any other person arising out of the use or possession of the Products.
- f) Although all possible care is taken to preserve your data, we cannot guarantee your data. Please make sure you have backed up all important data BEFORE bringing your computer to us for serving. No responsibility will be accepted by Skunkworx Computers Ltd or the staff of Skunkworx Computers Ltd for any lose of data.
7. Product Returns
- a) No product will be accepted for return without obtaining prior written authorization from Skunkworx Computers Ltd. Freight, handling and insurance charges will be to the purchaser’s account.
- b) Skunkworx Computers Ltd may, but is not obliged to, accept the return of any product that was ordered and correctly supplied.
- c) If product was delivered incorrectly or with defects or damage, the purchaser must notify Skunkworx Computers Ltd in writing within three days of receipt of the product. The notification must quote the relevant invoice number and must include all the necessary details of the incorrect delivery, defect or damage. If purchaser fails to notify Skunkworx Computers Ltd, the purchaser shall be deemed to have received the product in good order and condition and that the same had been delivered in accordance with the purchaser’s order.
- d) The purchaser will be required to pay to Skunkworx Computers Ltd, or Skunkworx Computers Ltd will deduct from any refund, a handling charge of 20% of the full purchase price (GST inclusive) of the product approved for return to Skunkworx Computers Ltd.
Skunkworx Computers Ltd reserves the right to modify and vary these terms and conditions at any time.
9. Non Waiver
If Skunkworx Computers Ltd fails to enforce any terms or to exercise its rights under these terms and conditions at any time, Skunkworx Computers Ltd has not waived those rights.
10. Limitation of Liability
- a) Skunkworx Computers Ltd liability to purchaser shall be limited to the value of any products or service supplied.
- b) Skunkworx Computers Ltd will not be liable for any losses of any kind or any delay in performing obligations caused by any natural disaster, flood or earthquake, strike, lockout, fire, war, civil commotion, network service failure, inability to obtain products or supplies including the imposition of any export or import bans, or any other cause beyond its reasonable control.
11. Compliance with Applicable New Zealand Laws
These terms and conditions are governed by the New Zealand and any dispute under them shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand.
Terms & Conditions of a Lay-by sale
Lay-by is available on a “case by case” basis to approved customers. To enquire about buying on lay-by please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org who are very happy to assist you!
- lay-bys are only accepted for orders $50 and over
- A 20% deposit is required
- Payment is required in full within 90 days of placing the order
- The number and frequency of payments is at your discretion
- Individual payments must total $10 or more
2. WHAT YOU PAY
- The price of your lay-by items will not change after your order has been placed
- If new stock of the same item arrives at a higher price, the price of your lay-by item will not increase
- 3. If new stock of the same item arrives at a lower price, or if the item goes on sale, the price of your lay-by item will not decrease
- At any stage in the lay-by sale you can request the price of the items, how much is still owing and the total amount that you have paid
3. CANCELLING A LAY-BY
- You can choose to cancel a lay-by at any time
- Skunkworx Computers Ltd will cancel a lay-by sale if payment is not made in full within 90 days. You will be notified by email of any cancellation
- A 10% cancellation fee applies to all lay-bys
- The full amount that you have paid will be refunded by bank deposit to your NZ bank account, or a store credit, minus the 10% cancellation fee
4. OTHER TERMS
- Lay-bys are considered on a case-by-case basis with consideration given to the availability of the items being purchased and a customer’s history with Skunkworx Computers Ltd. Skunkworx Computers Ltd reserves the right to deny lay-by applications for any reason
- Lay-by orders are considered final and payments are non-transferable. It is not possible to add or remove items or transfer payments from one order to another
To enquire about buying on layby please contact our support team at email@example.com who are very happy to assist you!