No products in the cart.
Gigabyte B450M-DS3H mATX AM4 DDR4 Motherboard
$144.95 incl GST
AMD introduces the latest Ryzen 2000 series processors to provide the computing power for gaming need. GIGABYTE’s 400 series motherboards perfectly fit the latest AMD Ryzen 2000 series processors’ computing performance with more features and more control. Users can enjoy the benefits brought by AMD Ryzen 2000 series processors.
5 in stock (can be backordered)
AM4 Socket: 1.AMD Ryzen™ 2nd Generation processors
2.AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics processors
3.AMD Ryzen™ 1st Generation processors
(Please refer “CPU Support List” for more information.)
1.4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
2.Dual channel memory architecture
3.Support for DDR4 3200(O.C.)/2933/2667/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
4.Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
5.Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
6.Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
(Please refer “Memory Support List” for more information.)
Integrated Graphics Processor: 1.1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920×1200@60 Hz
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
2.1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096×2160@60 Hz(Note)
* Support for HDMI 2.0 version and HDCP 2.2.(Note)
Maximum shared memory of 2 GB
(Note) Actual support may vary by CPU.
1.Realtek® ALC887 codec
2.High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
4.Support for S/PDIF Out
1.Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
1.1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)(Note)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
(The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
2.1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
3.1 x PCI Express x1 slot
(The PCIEX4 and PCI Express x1 slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
(Note) Actual support may vary by CPU.
1.1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 SATA and PCIe 3.0 x4/x2 SSD support)
2.4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
3.Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, and RAID 10
* Refer to “1-7 Internal Connectors,” for the installation notices for the M.2 and SATA connectors.
1.Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFire™ and 2-Way AMD CrossFire™ technologies
Chipset: 1.2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports available through the internal USB header
2.8 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
CPU: 1.4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports on the back panel
Internal I/O Connectors
1.1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
2.1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
3.1 x CPU fan header
4.1 x system fan header
5.1 x M.2 Socket 3 connector
6.4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
7.1 x front panel header
8.1 x front panel audio header
9.1 x S/PDIF Out header
10.1 x CPU cooler LED strip/RGB LED strip header
11.1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 header
12.2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
13.1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header (2×10 pin, for the GC-TPM2.0 module only)
14.1 x serial port header
15.1 x Clear CMOS jumper
Back Panel Connectors
1.1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
2.1 x DVI-D port
3.1 x HDMI port
4.4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
5.4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
6.1 x RJ-45 port
7.3 x audio jacks
1.iTE® I/O Controller Chip
3.Fan speed detection
5.Fan fail warning
6.Fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
1.1 x 128 Mbit flash
2.Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
3.PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
1.Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
System Information Viewer
2.Support for Q-Flash
3.Support for Xpress Install
1.Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
1.Support for Windows 10 64-bit
2. Support for Windows 7 64-bit
* To support Windows 7 64-bit, you must install an AMD Pinnacle Ridge & Summit Ridge CPU.
* Please download the “Windows USB Installation Tool” from GIGABYTE’s website and install it before installing Windows 7.
1.Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 21.5cm